Changelog EC 135 V5
This page documents the changes in the development of the EC 135 V5. For further information about bugs and other issues refer to the issue tracker page.
Version 5.01 (1st release)
New features and improvements
- Configuration changes can be saved (Suggestion A000000044).
- Additional person (patient) in the crew menu and as 3D model.
- Dialog boxes and converted into X-Plane 11 style supporting VR.
- Menu for sling operations and selection of hoist and hook.
- Added objects for sling operations.
- New search light Spectrolab/SX16.
- Extendable Landing light full movable.
- Battery can be switched or toggled by X-Plane's default commands.
- Protection against slipping when the parking brake is accidentally released.
- Added FLIR.
- Additional semi analog cockpit.
- Many different snow skids.
- Bubble window for pilot's door configurable.
- New liveries.
- More tail-heavy flight attitude by changing the standard center of gravity (A000000047).
- Several minor bug fixes: i.a. A000000043, A000000046.
Version 5.00 (public beta, no longer available)
Initial version with completely new 3D model, VR support and using X-Plane's improved experimental flight model.
- Zugriffe: 380