Set up Controls
This tutorial explains the setup for joystick axes and assignment of buttons.
- 0:19 requirements
- 0:35 control axes for cyclic stick
- 0:46 axis for yaw control
- 0:54 collective lever
- 1:20 control sensitivity settings
- 1:40 response curves
- 2:07 beep trim function
- 2:55 force trim release button
- 3:20 other buttons at stick
- 3:47 other buttons at collective
- 4:03 unused buttons
This tutorial describes pre-flight checks and correct engine start-up in our EC 135 for X-Plane.
- 0:30 pre-flight checks
- 1:50 preparing engine start
- 2:57 starting 1st engine
- 4:15 starting 2nd engine
- 4:35 set up avionics
- 6.06 pre-takeoff checks
Normal take-off and landing procedure
This tutorial shows a normal take-off and a nomal landing procedure and explaines the most important basics.
- 0:04 outside views
- 0:43 normal take-off procedure
- 1:50 normal landing procedure
VTOL Procedures (Surface level and elevated Heliports)
Here we explain the recommended procedures for take-off and landing at heliports.
- 0:10 declaration of suitable heliports
- 0:38 take-off procedure (cockpit view)
- 2:37 flight paths for take-off procedure (AEO and OEI)
- 2:48 preparations for landing
- 3:08 flight paths for landing (AEO)
- 3:37 landing procedure (cockpit view)
- 4:46 flight paths for landing (OEI)
- 5:00 recommendations on the decision points
Understanding Force Trim Release
In this tutorial we explain how the trim works in EC 135 V5 compared to the real helicopter. We look at Force Trim Release and Beep Trim.
- 0:06 introduction
- 0:28 trim in the real helicopter
- 2:16 trim in the simulation
- 4:23 resetting all trims
How to mute Warning Tones?
We explain how the warning tones can be muted.
Why is the Artificial Horizon crooked?
Already noticed? The artificial horizon hangs crooked, even when the helicopter is on a level surface. It's not a bug, it's a feature!
This QuickTip shows the possibilities to illuminate the cockpit and the instruments at night.
No more NAV Source Confusion!
Have you ever wondered about the assignment of the NAV sources? What seems strange at first glance is intentional. Here's how it works.
- Zugriffe: 14790